Had the BEST weekend....that was full of all things Christmas!
1. Friday - I caved....my new Christmas tree has been haunting me as it sat in my garage all boxed up. I couldn't take it anymore and had to put it up! I haven't decorated it yet though. We're headed to Michigan for Thanksgiving, so I'll put up the ornaments after we get back!
2. Saturday morning was literally my idea of perfection! I woke up early and took a Soulcycle class, stopped for coffee afterwards, then went to Target...all by myself! I walked from aisle to aisle, with no plan, which is the best! Of course, I walked away with 37 items I didn't intend to buy, but it's Target, so that is expected!
3. Take "3" for our family Christmas card photo! We successfully got the perfect pic, which I'll share at a later date, but here are a few outtakes!
4. Made a batch of Christmas Crack - my family is obsessed with this stuff! It is actually my girlfriend Jenny's recipe, which you can find here.
5. Jason and I recently started watching The Handmaid's Tale....and we quickly became obsessed. I think it took us less than 3 weeks to get through Season 1 & 2. Well....last night we finished season 2, which has left me devastated becuase I now have to wait until April for the next season to be released! Ugh!!! Why!!!?!?!?!