I think it's safe to say, summer is here!
If you'll be spending all summer on your patio, sipping on a cocktail, then you MUST try my peach sangria! It is so light & refreshing! PLUS, super easy to make!
- 1 bottle of dry white wine (I use Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/2 cup of Peach Schnapps
- 1/4 cup of soda water
- 1/4 cup of lemon/lime soda (I use sprite)
- Peaches - sliced (I use frozen because they act like ice cubes, but fresh would be just as good!)
- Strawberries - sliced (4-5 strawberries)
- Rasberries (handful)
- Mint (5 leaves)
- Slice up the peaches (if fresh) & strawberries
- In a large pitcher, add fruit, wine & peach schnapps
- Chill in the fridge for an hour (you can also make this the night before and let it sit in the fridge all night!)
- Before serving, add in soda water & sprite, stir to combine
- Serve & enjoy!