In honor of Taco Tuesday....I present you with my most requested recipe!
Mexican Street Corn!
Seriously...this stuff is LEGIT and super easy to make!
*This batch makes roughly 4-5 servings. For a large party, I typically quadruple this!
- 4 Cobbs ofcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cotija cheese (grated parmesan can be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- Grill corn (*see below for specifics on how I do it)
- Slice corn off of each cob
- Add butter and melt within the corn
- In a large bowl, combine roasted corn, sour cream, cotija cheese, and spices. Stir to combine.
- Eat & Enjoy
*Grilling corn: I wrap each ear in foil, place them on my gas burner for 2 minutes on each side (1/4 turn each)...so 8 minutes total! You could also put it right on the grill. I like some of the cobbs to get that black char on it for flavor!